Finals are complete. The 2002 champions are:
Quite a surprise win for Peter Rasmussen, the 1997 world champion, who
started the road back to the top 3 months ago after years of injuries.
- Men's Singles: Peter Rasmussen, Denmark
- Ladies' Singles: Jie Yao, Netherlands
- Men's Doubles: Jens Eriksen/Martin Lundgaard, Denmark
- Ladies' Doubles: Jane Bramsen/Ann-Lou Jørgensen, Denmark
- Mixed Doubles: Jens Eriksen/Mette Schjoldager, Denmark
Team Event (13. - 16. april)
Links are created as soon as the pages are ready.
- since august 1995 an independent part of Danske Nyheder (news in danish).
DK Editor, DilleSport
(Text, Results, Layout and Links)